[Lotr_announce] EXCLUSIVE: Getting to know John Callen aka Óin

Michael Regina xoanon at theonering.net
Sat Nov 20 11:23:58 CST 2010

*EXCLUSIVE: Getting to know John Callen aka Óin

There are many new names associated with the upcoming Hobbit films. With
some we are familiar, and some we are not . Actor John Callen was one of
those confirmed cast member for whom we just didn’t have a lot of
information, except for the fact that he was cast as Óin, son of Gróin, and
brother to Glóin. We have an exclusive treat for you all today as John has
been kind enough to share some pictures, a brief biography and the story of
how he came to be cast in The Hobbit! Make sure to click the ‘continue
reading’ button to read the full story.*

"I was born November 4 1946 in south-east London and attended Grammar School
at Blackheath before heading to NZ with my family at age 16. I attended
school for one more year, tried art school and then got my first job
copywriting for a radio station before moving sideways into journalism. All
this time I was engaged in amateur theatricals through which I met an
advertising director who employed me to do voiceovers. That was 40 years
ago..."

Read More Here! http://tinyurl.com/24fho4r

--

Sincerely,