No subject

Wed Dec 29 19:04:22 CST 2010

officially to =93The Hobbit=94? In a surprisingly candid post on his websit=
e,
Ian McKellen opened up on Wednesday (January 12) about behind-the-scenes
developments and his own ambivalence surrounding the two-part project.
=93Could I let Gandalf go? Would anyone else care if I did?=94 he wrote, go=
ing
on to cite the example of the =93Harry Potter=94 franchise. =93Elsewhere, d=
oes
anyone care that Michael Gambon was not the first to play Dumbledore?=94
http://tinyurl.com/47lkokx

*Tall & Small Casting in Christchurch*
This weekend there will be a small and tall casting session in Christchurch=
,
New Zealand. Thanks to the local ringers who sent this info in!
http://tinyurl.com/4qdw4wh

*Film scouts hunt for Dunedin hobbits*
Sir Peter Jackson=92s talent scouts will visit Dunedin to fill a tall order
for a long list of short people to work on his next big movie. Production
company Wingnut Films is looking for short and tall people to play scale
doubles for the speaking cast of The Hobbit.
http://tinyurl.com/4d2ghmm

*Sir Christopher Returns in The Hobbit*