[Lotr_announce] Exclusive Guillermo del Toro Interview on The Hobbit

Michael Regina xoanon at theonering.net
Thu Oct 16 23:42:17 EDT 2008

Guillermo del Toro: “I’m so voracious about The Hobbit!”

Guillermo Del Toro was recently in New York City as part of the New Yorker
Festival and our good pal Anthony Moody from Indalo Productions caught up
with him to talk all things Hobbit! In this first part of the interview GDT
talks about his writing duties with PJ, Tom Bombadil and the possibility of
a THIRD Hobbit movie(?!). Stay tuned for the second part of this interview
next week!

http://www.theonering.net/torwp/2008/10/16/30296-guillermo-del-toro-i%E2%80%
99m-so-voracious-about-the-hobbit/

All the best,