[Lotr_announce] Guillermo Del Toro Interview Part 2: "This is the hardest movie I'll probably ever do!"

Michael Regina xoanon at theonering.net
Mon Oct 20 20:58:33 EDT 2008

http://www.theonering.net/torwp/2008/10/20/30314-del-toro-interview-part-2-t
his-is-the-hardest-movie-i%E2%80%99ll-probably-ever-do/

Guillermo Del Toro was recently in New York City as part of the New Yorker
Festival and our good pal Anthony Moody from Indalo Productions caught up
with him to talk all things Hobbit!

In this second part of the interview, Guillermo gives us a few more details
about his writing methods, he discusses major themes he sees in The Hobbit,
and talks a little bit about casting!

Transcription for theOneRing.net by Elven - Deleece C

http://www.theonering.net/torwp/2008/10/20/30314-del-toro-interview-part-2-t
his-is-the-hardest-movie-i%E2%80%99ll-probably-ever-do/

All the best,

Michael Regina
Editor in Chief - TheOneRing.net
PH: 514.947.5221