[Lotr_announce] New Online Graphic Novel

Michael Regina (Xoanon) xoanon at theonering.net
Wed Apr 25 19:59:59 EDT 2007

http://www.jonasmoore.com/Website/Home.html

Heya, it's Mike Regina, I'm working on a brand new project and want to tell
you about it. It is called 'The Many Worlds of Jonas Moore' and stars James
Bond & Resident Evil star Colin Salmon as the title character.

What makes this project unique is the format in which it tells the story, it
is a relatively new technique using CGI, live action & 2D animation in a
comic book style setting. All elements are meshed together to tell a great
story set in an alternative England, where gaming has become a way of life,
where characters and games are so realistic they seem to take on a life of
their own.

The official site has just launched
(http://www.jonasmoore.com/Website/Home.html) and I am working my hardest to
get the word out. You can see videos, stills, and even elements to create
your own video clips of Jonas! Please feel free to give me a call or email
about the project. Thanks!

http://www.jonasmoore.com/Website/Home.html

Editor in Chief/Segment Producer
PH: 514.947.5221