[Lotr_announce] TheOneRing.net at Cannes

Xoanon xoanon@theonering.net
Tue, 8 May 2001 11:26:15 -0400

From: Xoanon

TheOneRing.net at Cannes! We've had the great honor of being invited to the
biggest film festival in the world!
New Line Cinema asked us to tag along as they roll out the red carpet and
reveal the 'Lord of the Rings' to the entire world.

Our adventure begins this Wednesday, when Calisuri embarks on an adventure
of such grand scale and excitement that he will surely get lynched by the
rest of us when he gets back!

Calisuri will be staying just outside of the famous city of Cannes, near the
glamour of the festival, but just close enough to Middle-earth to make sure
he can spot the occasional elf or dwarf!

The 4 day stint will comprise of meeting the cast of LOTR, including Ian
McKellen, Elijah Wood, Sean Astin, Orlando Bloom, Christopher Lee, Liv Tyler
and more! We will be bringing you exclusive interviews with each of the cast
members. Calisuri will also be meeting with Peter Jackson, Frances Walsh,
and the rest of the LOTR team!

A lavish party will be held at the Castle 'Le Cool' just outside Cannes,
where major set pieces have been flown in to re-create scenes from LOTR!
Calisuri will be bringing us day-by-day coverage of the entire event!

In conjunction with the Official LOTR Website, we will be providing
exclusive coverage of the event, including pictures, reports and interviews!

Stay tuned in the next few weeks for all the Cannes coverage you can handle,
you'll be speaking french by the time you're done reading what we've got to
show you!

All Cannes all the time: http://www.theonering.net/movie/cannes2001.html

Michael Regina
Xoanon - Editor in Chief