[Lotr_announce] Vote TheOneRing.net for a 'Webbie'

Xoanon xoanon@theonering.net
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 20:45:27 -0400

Hello all,

I'm just writing to get you guys to get out and VOTE!

This years 'Webbies' are being tallied and we at TheOneRing.net want you to
vote for us!

What are the People's Voice Awards (Webbies)? In a rousing tribute to
democracy on the Web, The Webby Awards asks the public to vote for their
favorite Web sites in the fifth annual People's Voice Awards, sponsored by
Earthlink. (http://www.webbyawards.com/)

So now we want you to vote us in the 'Film' Category. All you have to do is
click on over to this link (http://www.webbyawards.com/peoplesvoice/) and
click on 'register to vote'.

Registration is as simple as entering your email address and your name
(initials will do fine). Your password will be emailed to you in a matter of
minutes, and after you get it, click on over to the main vote page and enter
your password.

All you then have to do is click on the 'film' category and enter our name
and URL, then simply click on us and hit 'Submit vote!' and you're done!

We hope you take the time to vote for us and keep on clicking back to
TheOneRing.net!

Michael Regina
Xoanon - Editor in Chief
http://theonering.net - 514.947.5221