[Lotr_announce] (LOTR) TheOneRing.net's Exclusive Trip to the LOTR Set

Xoanon Xoanon@theonering.net
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 14:40:22 -0500

--------------B0B0CDCD8B55F0ABA46B22FB

--------------4B9FACA7CCA5DA1DDF18CB7E

From: Xoanon
http://theonering.net

Tehanu, our Chief Super Spy in New Zealand was asked to visit the
Hobbiton set by LOTR Producer Barrie Osborne a few days ago. The report
of her adventures is now online! Tehanu met Peter Jackson as well as
Elijah wood and Billy Boyd, she was privy to some filming for 3 hours.
Please provide the appropriate link along with these opening paragraphs.

http://www.theonering.net/features/exclusives/firstvisit.html

After spending months being a stone in the film company’s shoe, I was
sick of it. Perhaps they weren’t enjoying it either, because when I
asked to meet the producer Barrie Osborne he agreed. Two days later I
was at the  Wingnut production headquarters in Matamata, boggling at a
selection of concept art pinned up on the wall. Scary castles, bits of
Hobbiton, things I couldn’t recognise. Spy heaven, in short.

‘Some people at the set want to meet you,’ said Barrie.

‘Who?’

‘Peter Jackson.’

Xoanon
http://theonring.net

--------------4B9FACA7CCA5DA1DDF18CB7E

From: Xoanon

http://theonering.net

  --------------4B9FACA7CCA5DA1DDF18CB7E-- --------------B0B0CDCD8B55F0ABA46B22FB Content-Type: text/x-vcard; charset=us-ascii; name="Xoanon.vcf" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Description: Card for Xoanon Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Xoanon.vcf" begin:vcard n:;Xoanon tel;fax:514.695.7506 tel;work:514.947.5221 x-mozilla-html:FALSE adr:;;;;;; version:2.1 email;internet:Xoanon@theonering.net x-mozilla-cpt:;-23136 fn:Xoanon end:vcard --------------B0B0CDCD8B55F0ABA46B22FB--