FW: [Barlibash] Barlibash 2007: Atlanta or Jersey Shore?

maegwen maegwen at theonering.net
Tue Aug 8 01:39:52 EDT 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: KM [mailto:morrigan at telus.net]
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2006 12:31 AM
To: maegwen at theonering.net
Subject: Re: [Barlibash] Barlibash 2007: Atlanta or Jersey Shore?

Hi Maeg!
The truth is, for me, flying from the west coast of Canada to anywhere
on the east coast of the US is prohibitively expensive.  So I can't vote
for either, as it would be $2000 just for airfare.  And if I'm going to
spend that much, I'm going to New Zealand instead!

I'll just have to wait for 2008's western one.  And hey, maybe at some
point you all can consider a couple of stops in Canada.  Vancouver IS
nice, you know.  ;-)

~caoil

--
------

"Where are you going, Master?" cried Sam, though at last he understood what
was happening.

"To the Havens, Sam," said Frodo.

"And I can't come."

"No, Sam.  Not yet anyway, not further than the Havens.  Though you too were
a Ring-bearer, if only for a little while.  Your time may come.  Do not be
too sad, Sam.  You cannot be always torn in two.  You will have to be one
and whole, for many years.  You have so much to enjoy and to be, and to do."