[Barlibash] Discount tickets/comedy show

Po Evans poevans516@hotmail.com
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 21:33:54 -0400

Julie,

could you explain the MBTA passes again?  what are the prices of individual
"rides?"  what does the MBTA cover?

also, can you find out if the hotel or if the chamber of commerce has what
the hospitality industry calls "referral cards?"  Esp., if guest services or
the conceirges have referral cards for Legal Seafood, Dick's Last Resort or
the comedy club.  Not sure if Rob and I are going to attend the comedy club.
  We are still thinking about Salem, and I definitely want to go down to the
piers, perhaps check out the Constitution and just maybe re-enact the Boston
Tea Party and throw Rob off the dock???? (wink)  (especially if gives me his
cold, or if he shares with the Bashers, then I have assistance with throwing
him into the water.)

see ya guys soon!

po