[Lotr_announce] An Unexpected Party – NYC, Friday 14th October, 7pm. Ringers take Manhattan!

Michael Regina xoanon at theonering.net
Mon Sep 12 11:57:31 CDT 2011

http://tinyurl.com/4xsetez

Attention Tolkien fans in the New York City area! We are excited to
announce that TheOneRing.net will be hosting an exclusive, private
party in NYC on Friday October 14th, during the New York Comic-Con.
Tickets for the event will go on sale in a couple of weeks; meanwhile,
save the date and we hope you can join us in New York! For more
information about the New York Comic-Con (NYCC) check out their
official website.

http://www.newyorkcomiccon.com/

Sincerely,

Michael Regina