[Lotr_announce] TheOneRing.net Official Gear – Spring 2011

Michael Regina xoanon at theonering.net
Tue Mar 22 11:10:30 CDT 2011

TheOneRing.net Official Gear – Spring 2011

With the start of production on The Hobbit, and all the buzz about The
Lord of the Rings Blu-ray Set, can there be a better time to share
your love for all things Tolkien? We think not! So let us help you do
so by offering you the 2011 Spring Collection of T-shirts from
TheOneRing.net.

There are two designs in this collection: ‘TheOneRing.net Lousy
T-Shirt 2011′ and ‘Mirkwood Pest Control – No Spider too Large!’ We
are are taking reservations for these shirts from now until April 6th
2011, with an expected start of shipping on April 25th 2011.
Reservations for your specific size and style are only $5 per shirt
and most shirts are only $20.

Proceeds from the sale of these shirts will go to our server costs, so
Thank You in advance for helping keep TheOneRing.net online!

http://www.jotform.com/form/10701635214

Sincerely,

Michael Regina
Editor in Chief - TheOneRing.net