[Lotr_announce] WETA & TORN Fundraisers for New Zealand Earthquake Victims

Michael Regina xoanon at theonering.net
Tue Mar 1 21:25:30 CST 2011

TORN and Colleen Doran Help Raise Funds for Disaster Relief
http://www.zazzle.com/theoneringnet

Internationally acclaimed artist and our good friend Colleen Doran
(ColleenDoran.com) has donated one of her most sought after pieces,
‘Elf King’, to us for sale on TheOneRing.net to raise funds for
disaster relief in New Zealand. All profits made from these sales will
go directly to help those affected by the recent earthquake. To sell
these items, we have created a Zazzle.com storefront. If you are not
familiar with Zazzle, not only can you purchase one of the items
below, you can then further customize it to have additional text or
imagery. Place your order and support a great cause at the same time!
Check out http://www.zazzle.com/theoneringnet for all the goodies
available.

We’d like to thank Colleen for her generosity in helping this campaign
come to fruition. Please visit her site at www.ColleenDoran.com.

'Elf King' items available: T-shirts, Necklaces, Pinback Buttons,
Hats, Mouse Pads, Shirts, Posters, Cards, Ipad Cases, Coffee Mugs,
Sweatshirts, Aprons, Bags, Magnets, Doggie Tshirts, Postcards, Prints

http://www.zazzle.com/theoneringnet

100% of all revenue will be donated to New Zealand Red Cross
Earthquake Appeal (www.redcross.org.nz)

WETA Auctions for Christchurch Earthquake Appeal

>From the folks at WETA: At Weta Collectibles, we of course follow the
developments after the devastating earthquake in New Zealand’s second
largest city Christchurch with a lump in our throats. As a way to
contribute and support where we can, we are auctioning three unique
items on our eBay page and donating all proceeds to the New Zealand
Red Cross Earthquake Appeal:

1. A Bag End Collector’s Edition miniature environment, signed by Peter Jackson
2. A Prancing Pony miniature environment, signed by Richard Taylor
3. A custom Dr Grordbort’s Raygun, signed by Greg Broadmore

Please join in the bidding in confidence that the proceeds will be
well spent. Every last cent from these auctions will go straight to
the New Zealand Red Cross Earthquake appeal. Find out about other ways
to contribute to this appeal by going to their website:
www.redcross.org.nz

Check out the auctions on eBay and get bidding!
http://myworld.ebay.com/wetalimited

--

Sincerely,

Michael Regina