[Lotr_announce] This Week on TheOneRing.net

Michael Regina xoanon at theonering.net
Fri Jun 17 11:38:39 CDT 2011

Hullo!! Take a look at the latest updates from TheOneRing.net and beyond!

Looking to advertise in this space? Click here!
http://www.theonering.net/torwp/advertising/

LOTR Blu Ray DVD Review

On this special edition of J.W. Braun’s bookshelf, J.W. looks at every
Lord of the Rings DVD and Blu-ray set, including the collection
hitting store shelves later this month!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCqcpEPzg54

Hobbit in 5 – Extended Edition Screening, Bean Bar Brawl, NZ Earthquakes

On this episode of Hobbit in 5, we talk about the Fellowship of the
Ring extended edition screening, Sean Bean is okay after being stabbed
with a piece of glass, NZ was rocked again by two earthquakes, and
show you some Ringer fan creations! For our character study, we’ll
look at Radagast the Brown.

Thanks to our executive producers: John A. Smith, Mark Ernst, Scott
Bulger, Tony Borgersen, Bryce Nargi, and Vegard Ovland.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CH9jeNC7p2M

Watch Previous Episodes
http://www.youtube.com/hobbitin5

Deadline.com Exclusive: Benedict Cumberbatch Voicing Smaug (And The Necromancer)
Close on the heels of their exclusive that Luke Evans has been cast in
the role of Bard the Bowman, Deadline.com has broken another exclusive
that Benedict Cumberbatch will be voicing the character of both Smaug
the Dragon and the Necromancer in The Hobbit.
http://tinyurl.com/44wejun

Deadline.com Report: Luke Evans cast as Bard
Luke Evans has bagged the role of Bard in The Hobbit, a last major
part that Peter Jackson hadn’t cast in a production that’s underway in
New Zealand. Bard the Grim is  a skilled archer, and the heir of King
Girion of Dale. The king was killed by the talking dragon Smaug. The
character plays a greater role in the second film, and is somewhat
reminiscent of the action-hero exploits of Viggo Mortensen’s Aragorn,
I’m told.
http://tinyurl.com/6fjl2la

Enjoy the Show and Share your FOTR Ex Experience!
For those of you attending a screening of The Fellowship of the Ring
Extended Edition tonight, don’t forget to email us when you get home.
We would love to know about your experience and feel free to send us
some photos. You can email them to spymaster at theonering.net . We’ll
try our best to post as much as we can. Or, if you are on Facebook,
share your photos and stories on our wall. We’ve also set up a special
photo album.
http://tinyurl.com/3vrnack

Two More Earthquakes hit Christchurch
Please join us today in sending love and support to the folks in
Christchurch, New Zealand. Only 4 months ago, the same area was rocked
by a 6.3 magnitude quake that killed 180 people. While these two
quakes were smaller, they have still caused some significant problems.
Follow the links for various articles about the latest quakes.
http://tinyurl.com/3j729mw

Connect with us!
Facebook http://www.facebook.com/TheOneRingnet
Twitter http://twitter.com/theoneringnet