[Lotr_announce] Breaking News: Monaghan is interested in 'The Hobbit' film

Michael Regina xoanon at theonering.net
Sat Jan 17 20:07:08 EST 2009

http://www.theonering.net/torwp/2009/01/17/30994-torn-exclusive-monaghan-is-
interested-in-hobbit/

PARK CITY, UT. - Dominic Monaghan while promoting his Slamdance Film
Festival opening feature, "I Sell The Dead," told TheOneRing.net that he
would be interested in being involved in "The Hobbit" films if it made sense
creatively.

When asked if he would want to hang around New Zealand in 2010 he said,
"That is a Peter Jackson question. I would love to. I would be available. I
would do anything for Peter and I would do anything for Guillermo. Of course
there is the writing challenge."

More:
http://www.theonering.net/torwp/2009/01/17/30994-torn-exclusive-monaghan-is-
interested-in-hobbit/