[Lotr_announce] TheOneRing.net - Only a few 'Lake Town Fire Dept' Shirts Remain

Michael Regina xoanon at theonering.net
Mon Aug 4 21:45:06 EDT 2008

Only a few ‘Lake Town Fire Dept’ Shirts Remain

http://www.printmojo.com/theonering/Store/Product.php?ProductID=12688

It looks like a lot of Ringers have been recruited into the ‘Lake Town Fire
Department!’ Our first batch of LTFD was a success, but we still have
approximately 25 XL and 2 Medium shirts available in stock. Once we’ve made
a dent in the remaining inventory, we can go ahead and reprint this shirt in
various styles, including the often requested female styles. And of course,
we will be premiering a brand new shirt in the coming weeks, so stay tuned!
If you enjoy visiting TORn, please help support the site with your t-shirt
purchase. Thanks in advance!

http://www.printmojo.com/theonering/Store/Product.php?ProductID=12688

All the best,

Michael Regina