[Lotr_announce] ORC 2006: Wizard Circle Tickets Reservations!

Michael Regina mregina@clearpointdirect.com
Thu, 3 Mar 2005 10:30:08 -0500

Click here to reserve your tickets now!

http://www.creationent.com/cal/one_ring.htm

We are thrilled today to announce the opening of registration for the
eagerly awaited 2006 ONE RING CELEBRATION!

In 2005 theonering.net and Creation Entertainment teamed up to present a
weekend of wonder that became the most successful genre fan convention
launch in history!  Thousands of fans from around the globe helped make
history as they celebrated with world famous guests and took part in panels,
lectures, demonstrations, art and film shows, auctions, contests, costuming
events, autographing and photo sessions, and most importantly PARTIES!

Now we are opening up (to the on-line community) the sale of the highly
coveted WIZARD CIRCLE WEEKEND PACKAGES!  The 2005 packages were quick
sell-outs, so please reserve now!

Your seatings will be placed behind those of the attendees at the 2005 event
who placed their orders at the convention (approximately one hundred fans
reserved already). Order today to grab the best available seatings!

Click here to reserve your tickets now!

http://www.creationent.com/cal/one_ring.htm

Editor in Chief/Segment Producer
PH: 514.947.5221