[Lotr_announce] TORN UNVEILS ITS WARDROBE EXPANSION

Michael Regina (Xoanon) xoanon@theonering.net
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 16:03:40 -0500

An online version of this announcement is available here:
http://www.theonering.net/perl/newsview/8/1080056538

TheOneRing.net is pleased to announce it has two new t-shirts styles on sale
starting today in several colors. The much requested "Don't Make Me Get My
Ring" shirt is finally on sale and due to demand, we have also made
available a new printing of "The Return of the One Party" shirts. But, that
isn't all, there are still a few more surprises.

TORn has made available the much discussed (at least in emails to staff)
"DON'T MAKE ME GET MY RING" shirts in popular convention color navy blue. We
are also excited about our new design color "natural" which comes with
bronze lettering and features two color printing, front and back. We love
these shirts and we hope you do as well. They are $20 including shipping,
$25 for XXL.

In addition, we have a batch of "Ring" shirts that were printed on the wrong
color with the wrong ink - stonewashed blue with gold/yellow lettering.
These shirts are being made available at $15 each, including shipping until
our current stock is gone. They will never be re-printed so any orders taken
after they sell out will be promptly refunded. No other refunds will be
given.

We also are happy to offer fans "Return Of The One Party" shirts from our
One Party printer. Previously only available on the night of the event,
these shirts are $22 including shipping and come in sizes up to 4X for the
same cost. They are available in red and sapphire blue. If you missed it,
the TORn sponsored party was praised in media the world over as THE party on
the night of the Oscars. Many of you joined us on the live webcast of the
event and all of you made it possible for a web site forged by and for fans
to throw a world-class party which has since been mentioned on talk shows
and in international magazines. We hope you will wear our official party
gear with pride.

Finally, we appreciate all the support you have given our shirt effort in
the last couple of months. We have enjoyed hearing from fans excited to
receive their gear. We use 100% cotton 6.1 oz. high-quality shirts that we
hope you love. We try to keep our prices low and the money raised from shirt
sales goes to keep the website on-line. We think our best shirts are still
to come including a special 'Thank You' shirt sometime this summer. We also
will have hats and a few other TORn items available. Thanks for your
support. If you have questions e-mail them to Tshirts@TheOneRing.net.

Click here to visit our Shirt Store.
http://shop.theonering.net/shirts/index.html

Please visit www.goodsforgeeks.com let the geek in you come out to play

Michael Regina (Xoanon)   Editor in Chief/Segment Producer
xoanon@theonering.net     http://www.TheOneRing.net
PH: 514.947.5221
ICQ: 32063161
AOL: MVCR718