[Lotr_announce] Official Line Party T-Shirts

Michael Regina (Xoanon) xoanon@theonering.net
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 21:10:15 -0500

TheOneRing.net is pleased to announce a uniform for its movie-loving army!

http://shop.theonering.net/lineparty.html

participating in Line Party festivities this year, we are excited to present
the official Line Party t-shirt.

To help TORnados find each other on movie day and to enable fans to be an
official part of Line Party 3, we are offering for U.S. residents a $20
(shipping included) t-shirt.

On the front is the LP3 and TORn logos while on the back it says: "One
cannot simply walk into theaters, there are geeks there that do not sleep."

Also on the back is "2003 World Tour" and many of the major cities around
the world that are participating in TORn's LP3 festivities including "...and
every city from here to there and back again."

All shirts are white with blue and gold lettering, although if we sell
enough white shirts and there is demand, the color scheme could change.

Other shirts, including some available at last summer's convention circuit
might also become available if demand warrents it. Order now via PayPal at
"Tshirts@TheOneRing.net" account. All shirts ordered before December 4 will
arrive in time to wear to LP3 events.

Those who live overseas and are willing to pay what can sometimes be
significant shiping costs, please contact: Tshirts@theonering.net with your
request. Groups would be encouraged to send orders together to save on
costs.

http://shop.theonering.net/lineparty.html

Michael Regina (Xoanon)   Editor in Chief/Segment Producer
xoanon@theonering.net     http://www.TheOneRing.net
PH: 514.947.5221
ICQ: 32063161
AOL: MVCR718