[Lotr_announce] Join TORn for an Exclusive Gaming Opportunity!

Michael Regina (Xoanon) xoanon@theonering.net
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 19:18:07 -0500

Join TORn for an Exclusive Gaming Opportunity!

TheOneRing.net and Black Label Games are proud to present a day of Lord of
the Rings Gaming December 21st at the Silent Movie Theater on Fairfax in
Hollywood California!

Black Label Games [Creators of The Fellowship of the Ring for XBox, PS2, and
GBA] will be on hand to answer questions about their titles based on the
literary works of J.R.R. Tolkien, as well as discuss details on their
upcoming titles that we can't even tell you about yet!

Attendees will be the first to see the latest on these new releases to the
world of LOTR Gaming before even the press! Best of all... it's FREE!

That's right, Black Label Games want to know what the true Tolkien Fans want
to see, so this event is free to fans from TheOneRing.net so that the true
Tolkien Fans can be heard!

To top it off Lao of Gondor will be on hand running demonstrations of
Decipher's Two Towers Trading Card Game and Games Workshop will be on hand
to show the new Two Towers Strategy Battle Game! We'll also be featuring
Trivia Contests to let our fans win prizes from the new releases!

Come and enjoy some great Lord of the Rings Gaming and walk away with some
great Lord of the Rings prizes absolutely free!

Hope to see everyone December 21st from Noon to 6pm!

If you have any questions, please direct them to us at
Havens@TheOneRing.net!

http://haven.theonering.net/events/dec21.html

Michael Regina (Xoanon)   Editor in Chief/Segment Producer
xoanon@theonering.net     http://www.TheOneRing.net
PH: 514.947.5221
ICQ: 32063161
AOL: MVCR718