[Lotr_announce] One Party To Rule Them All! -Tickets Go On Sale Tomorrow!-

Michael Regina (Xoanon) xoanon@theonering.net
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 20:30:51 -0500

-Buy your tickets to 'One Party To Rule Them All' TORN's LA Oscar party!-

When: Sunday - March 24th 2002, 4:30pm PST
Where: The Hollywood Athletic Club
	 2nd Floor
	 6525 Sunset Boulevard
	 Hollywood, CA

Link: http://www.theonering.net/events/awardparty/awards.html

***TICKETS WILL GO ON SALE MONDAY, MARCH 11th AT 12 NOON PST***

Attire: Black Tie and Pointy Ears Optional

Questions? Check out our FAQ! Want to know more details about the party?
What to wear, where to park, who will be there? Click here and all of your
questions will be answered!
[[http://www.theonering.net/events/awardparty/faq.html]

Would you like to learn a little more about the Hollywood Athletic Club?
[http://www.seeing-stars.com/Play/HollywoodAthleticClub.shtml]

Would you like to receive updates on the party? Join the LA Awards Party
newsletter.

Would you like to donate or support our event?
[asfaloth@theonering.net]

Member of the press and want to cover this event?
[asfaloth@theonering.net]

Michael Regina (Xoanon)   Editor in Chief/Segment Producer
xoanon@theonering.net     http://www.TheOneRing.net
PH: 514.947.5221
ICQ: 32063161
AOL: MVCR718