[Lotr_announce] [Fwd: TheOneRing.net Newsletter (10/02/00)]

Xoanon Xoanon@theonering.theonering.net
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 12:31:38 -0500

--------------835BD90A569F71B142CFBCDA

Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 10:40:40 -0500
From: Xoanon <Xoanon@theonering.net>
Subject: TheOneRing.net Newsletter (10/02/00)

--------------15E0EA49195E78195CB53902

--------------0A8EDA0275903A3951C5A3B8

http://theonering.net  Newsletter

V1 #29

Thursday February 10, 2000

This week we've seen an explosion of images from
Helms Deep and the burned out remains of one
building in Hobbiton. Let's get started...

Rings Roundup (Top headlines of major interest)

Great looking props! Super Ringer Spy Kevin R
chimes in yet again with a great pic of some
as-yet-unfinished-set-pieces! (Spoilers) [More]

Yet More Helms Deep! Super Ringer Spy Kevin R
sends in some amazing pictures of Helms Deep,
including some great close-ups! (Spoilers) [More]

Hobbiton NOT all burned down! We have an
Exclusive pic of that burned Hobbiton building!
Check out which one and what it looked like
before it burned! (Spoilers) [More]

Scouring of the Site (Breakdown of our various sections)

Gaming Havens is keeping all you gamers up to date on
the latest RPG/Fantasy/Sci-Fi games out there. Check it
out this week for a Ring Craft Preview.

GreenBooks are stacked with new Q&A. **Careful
research takes time!**  We have fifteen new articles in
our Questions & Answers section. Come visit Green
Books and learn the best kept secrets in Middle-earth
with Turgon, Anwyn & Quickbeam.

The Official Peter Jackson Fanclub (TBHL) is always a fun
place to snoop around and learn more of the man behind the
movie. We care currently re working our members packages!
Sign-up to receive great gifts! Are you a bastard yet?

Palantir Premonitions (What's to come)

Hall of Fire Chat

How Has Tolkien Inspired You?

Does Tolkien move you? The Professor's work has made
a profound impression on millions of fans over the decades,
and this Saturday we'll explore the impact Tolkien has had
on our lives. In big ways and small, we'd like to know how
JRRT has affected you. [More]

NEW OFFICIAL LOTR BROWSER!

Now you can surf the internet, with the wonderful colors
(and sounds apparently) from the LOTR Film!

With the shipment of 'The Astronaut's Wife' DVD, there
was a little surprise hidden in the DVD. If your computer
has a DVD ROM drive, you can simply click on 'Newline',
'Rings' 'LOTRsetup' and within very little time, it's yours!

It's got some great little goodies, with some Hotlinks to
TheOneRing.net and our counterparts.

With the opening of the official site soon, this browser
promises to come to life!

***Click here to download the browser***

See anything you want to add to the site? Have any
suggestions as to chat guests, content items, or just want to
say hi? Drop us a line at theonering@theonering.net, do you
want to speak with a specific person? just type in their handle
(i.e. Jincey = jincey@theonering.net).

That's all for now, keep clicking, have fun and keep sending in
those letters! I love to hear from you!

Xoanon & TheOneRing.net Team
http://theonering.net

http://theonering.net --------------0A8EDA0275903A3951C5A3B8-- --------------15E0EA49195E78195CB53902 Content-Type: text/x-vcard; charset=us-ascii; name="Xoanon.vcf" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Description: Card for Xoanon Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Xoanon.vcf" begin:vcard n:;Xoanon tel;fax:514.695.7506 tel;work:514.947.5221 x-mozilla-html:FALSE adr:;;;;;; version:2.1 email;internet:Xoanon@theonering.net x-mozilla-cpt:;-23136 fn:Xoanon end:vcard --------------15E0EA49195E78195CB53902-- --------------835BD90A569F71B142CFBCDA Content-Type: text/x-vcard; charset=us-ascii; name="Xoanon.vcf" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Description: Card for Xoanon Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Xoanon.vcf" begin:vcard n:;Xoanon tel;fax:514.695.7506 tel;work:514.947.5221 x-mozilla-html:FALSE adr:;;;;;; version:2.1 email;internet:Xoanon@theonering.net x-mozilla-cpt:;-23136 fn:Xoanon end:vcard --------------835BD90A569F71B142CFBCDA--