[Barlibash] Stuff to do in Boston

JOHNNY WEST jdwest1@fedex.com
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 13:24:38 -0400

--Boundary_(ID_744czuKLgqI542x6jK96xA)

you mean they dont have those dunking thingys in salem anymore?
*wink*

Thorongil19@aol.com wrote:

> Wow!! Great idea Luthien!!! How about a little side trip to Salem, we
> can tie Luth up on a stake!! I know Charlie, Balin, SamGamgee and
> myself are always into a good BBQ!!!!!!!!!!!!
> Just Kidding Luthien!!!!!!!!!
>
> Everyones ideas sound great, but from my past experience at other
> Bashes, we talk about doing more then we actually do. If there is
> something that people really want to do, go do it, let people know
> that is what you want to do and if people want to tag along as a
> group, great!!!!
> There is so much to see and do in Boston, there is no way we can do
> half of all the things that have been mentioned. Besides, everyone is
> forgetting the most important thing, will Jincey be able to walk or is
> someone(who shall remain nameless as he is such a sweet innocent
> onehellofaguy) going to run over her foot again!!!
>
> Thor

--Boundary_(ID_744czuKLgqI542x6jK96xA)

you mean they dont have those dunking thingys in salem anymore?&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
*wink*
Luthien!!! How about a little side trip to Salem, we can tie Luth up on
a stake!! I know Charlie, Balin, SamGamgee and myself are always into a
good BBQ!!!!!!!!!!!!</font></font>
my past experience at other Bashes, we talk about doing more then we actually
do. If there is something that people really want to do, go do it, let
people know that is what you want to do and if people want to tag along
as a group, great!!!!</font></font>
Boston, there is no way we can do half of all the things that have been
mentioned. Besides, everyone is forgetting the most important thing, will
Jincey be able to walk or is someone(who shall remain nameless as he is
such a sweet innocent onehellofaguy) going to run over her foot again!!!</font></font>

--Boundary_(ID_744czuKLgqI542x6jK96xA)--