[Barlibash] Stuff to do in Boston

Thorongil19@aol.com Thorongil19@aol.com
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 13:08:21 EDT

--part1_42.534c0cca.2e2eab85_boundary

Wow!! Great idea Luthien!!! How about a little side trip to Salem, we can tie
Luth up on a stake!! I know Charlie, Balin, SamGamgee and myself are always
into a good BBQ!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just Kidding Luthien!!!!!!!!!

Everyones ideas sound great, but from my past experience at other Bashes, we
talk about doing more then we actually do. If there is something that people
really want to do, go do it, let people know that is what you want to do and if
people want to tag along as a group, great!!!!
There is so much to see and do in Boston, there is no way we can do half of
all the things that have been mentioned. Besides, everyone is forgetting the
most important thing, will Jincey be able to walk or is someone(who shall remain
nameless as he is such a sweet innocent onehellofaguy) going to run over her
foot again!!!

Thor

--part1_42.534c0cca.2e2eab85_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Wow!! Great idea Luthien!!! How abo=
ut a little side trip to Salem, we can tie Luth up on a stake!! I know Charl=
ie, Balin, SamGamgee and myself are always into a good BBQ!!!!!!!!!!!!<BR>
Just Kidding Luthien!!!!!!!!!<BR>
<BR>
Everyones ideas sound great, but from my past experience at other Bashes, we=
 talk about doing more then we actually do. If there is something that peopl=
e really want to do, go do it, let people know that is what you want to do a=
nd if people want to tag along as a group, great!!!!<BR>
There is so much to see and do in Boston, there is no way we can do half of=20=
all the things that have been mentioned. Besides, everyone is forgetting the=
 most important thing, will Jincey be able to walk or is someone(who shall r=
emain nameless as he is such a sweet innocent onehellofaguy) going to run ov=
er her foot again!!!<BR>
<BR>
Thor </FONT></HTML>

--part1_42.534c0cca.2e2eab85_boundary--