[Barlibash] welcome!!

Thorongil19@aol.com Thorongil19@aol.com
Sat, 10 Jul 2004 15:35:18 EDT

--part1_c8.49bc819b.2e219ef6_boundary

Ok, I dont care we go to eat, but steaks sound good too, Besides Charlie and
I have some more unfinished eating business to attend to. He wimped out on me
at the Renn Faire in NY a few years ago. All he had was a little itty bity
steak sandwhich. He wouldnt even have one of those massive turkey legs with
me!!!!!!!!!!!
Challenge is on Charlie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thor

--part1_c8.49bc819b.2e219ef6_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Ok, I dont care we go to eat, but s=
teaks sound good too, Besides Charlie and I have some more unfinished eating=
 business to attend to. He wimped out on me at the Renn Faire in NY a few ye=
ars ago. All he had was a little itty bity steak sandwhich. He wouldnt even=20=
have one of those massive turkey legs with me!!!!!!!!!!!<BR>
Challenge is on Charlie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Thor</FONT></HTML>

--part1_c8.49bc819b.2e219ef6_boundary--