[Barlibash] welcome!!

Thorongil19@aol.com Thorongil19@aol.com
Sat, 10 Jul 2004 15:12:14 EDT

--part1_dc.ef0be24.2e21998e_boundary

I have been to places like this before and have found them to be alot of fun.
It may be too much money, but I am in if others would like to do this. Not
sure about that breath test to check alcohol level. That is one of the fun
things about doing these feasts. They usually just keep bringing flaggons of
drink!!!!!!!!!

Thor

--part1_dc.ef0be24.2e21998e_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">I have been to places like this bef=
ore and have found them to be alot of fun. It may be too much money, but I a=
m in if others would like to do this. Not sure about that breath test to che=
ck alcohol level. That is one of the fun things about doing these feasts. Th=
ey usually just keep bringing flaggons of drink!!!!!!!!!<BR>
<BR>
Thor </FONT></HTML>

--part1_dc.ef0be24.2e21998e_boundary--