[Lotr_announce] Tickets Now on Sale for ‘Ringers Take Manhattan!’

Michael Regina xoanon at theonering.net
Mon Sep 26 14:00:51 CDT 2011

This time is now! We’re throwing a party in the Big Apple – ‘Ringers
Take Manhattan’! This event, held in a private room in Manhattan, is
an exclusive chance for Tolkien fans to hang out with like minded
people and to celebrate all things Middle-earth!  Ticket price will
include appetizers, one free drink of your choice, an exclusive TORn
shirt (available during NY Comic-Con only), yet-to-be-announced
goodies, a chance to win some very high end prizes (think Jewelry,
Statues, etc), and guaranteed good times!  Any profits made will go to
support TORn, so you also get to feel good about supporting the
website! Our party will be held at The Speakeasy at the Gin Mill,
Amsterdam Avenue on Friday October 14th from 7-10pm.  This beautiful
location provides the perfect atmosphere, and includes plenty of
choices for drink and bar food, so party goers can eat, drink and be
Merry (or Pippin if you prefer…)  to their hearts’ content. Tickets
are $40 each and on sale right now! We have an extremely limited
supply of tickets, so please make sure to place your reservation
today! We hope to see you in Manhattan!

http://form.jotform.com/form/12671524338

Sincerely,

Michael Regina