[Lotr_announce] Ringer Spy Video of Hobbit Set!

Michael Regina xoanon at theonering.net
Thu Nov 3 11:02:09 CDT 2011

http://tinyurl.com/3dhhgn6

Ringer Spy Glow sent in this video of a set being built for The Hobbit
on the South Island of New Zealand. This is the same mystery set that
is either Beorn’s Hall or Radagast’s home, Rhosgobel. Some of our
staff has observed some interesting tidbits:

    “The L-shaped building with the small porch looks to have a stone
wall in places. I’m not sure whether it’s going to carry the full
height of the building though. If it does, it’s even more confusing —
i would have expected pure wood construction for Beorn’s hall. The
wood grain on that squared off pillar is very obvious. It looks OLD.

    You can see the gate aligns squarely with the small building.
What’s more, there’s a pair of huge trees that frame that small
building perfectly, it’s like a passage from gate to building. I’m
still uncertain what this set is. Surely it’s too complex for
Rhosgobel.”

See something we missed? Have spy pics or video of your own? Send them
to spymaster at theonering.net

Go To: http://tinyurl.com/3dhhgn6

Sincerely,

Michael Regina