[Lotr_announce] TheOneRing.net Contest: Middle-earth Madness in LA June 27th! Win a Trip to NZ!

Michael Regina xoanon at theonering.net
Mon Jun 20 20:10:38 CDT 2011

http://tinyurl.com/3zgpu9s

We’ve been teasing it for weeks, and we can finally announce it!
TheOneRing.net is proud to be a part of a very special event happening
in Los Angeles on June 27th. The event titled ‘Middle-earth Midnight
Madness’ is a launch celebration for the release of The Lord of the
Rings Extended Editions on Blu-Ray and will be held at Best Buy’s West
Los Angeles location, 11301 W. Pico Blvd.. The event will feature cast
member greetings, trivia, games, and loads of prizes. But the biggest
prizes will be reserved for a special costume competition, where one
lucky contestant will capture the Grand Prize of a VIP “Tour of
Middle-earth” – an all-expense-paid trip to New Zealand (Auckland,
Wellington, Queenstown), courtesy of Air New Zealand and Weta
Workshop. Two Second Prize winners will receive an Official 10k Solid
Gold version of The One Ring from Noble Collections! Yea, we told you
it was going to big! Click ‘Continue Reading’ to read a summary of all
the events and full details. TORn staffers, including everyone’s
favorite emcee Quickbeam, will be on hand. Hope to see you there!

http://tinyurl.com/3zgpu9s

--

Sincerely,

Michael Regina