[Lotr_announce] Comic-Con 2011 Hobbit Panel by TheOneRing.net

Michael Regina xoanon at theonering.net
Fri Jul 29 20:29:18 CDT 2011

Hi all,

We have now posted all 4 parts of our panel on The Hobbit from last
weekend's Comic-Con. Take a look! Special thanks to Justin from
slaveboyfilms.com for all his hard work on this.

TheOneRing.net kicked off San Diego Comic Con 2011 with the very first
panel of the convention, Thursday 10 a.m. in room 7AB. Over 1,500
people lined up to secure one of only 480 seats in the room! Hosted by
Larry D. Curtis (MrCere) and Cliff Broadway (Quickbeam), with special
guest Daniel Falconer of Weta and our friends at Warner Brothers,
TheOneRing.net previewed all the Hobbit actors in character and demoed
a voiceover clip from Benedict Cumberpatch, the voice of Smaug doing a
reading. TORn also announced its fan event surrounding two
Sideshow/Weta Gandalf statues that fans in the U.S. and Europe can
participate in. (Fandalf at TheOneRing.net) Each fan at the panel was
then invited to an exclusively War In The North event and prizes were
awarded from Badali Jewelry.

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7IdntTU5ZM

Part 2