[Lotr_announce] TheOneRing.net Road-trip to DragonCon!

Michael Regina xoanon at theonering.net
Wed Aug 17 12:10:25 CDT 2011

Hi readers!

TheOneRing.net is planning a road trip to DragonCon 2011 in Atlanta
GA, and we are looking for a few financial sponsors to make it happen!
The plan is to leave Los Angeles on Aug 30th, shoot up to Salt Lake
City, and then direct non-stop (except for bathroom breaks) to
DragonCon! The best part is we’ll be LIVE the entire time on
Stickam.com, thanks to an amazing new piece of technology that should
keep us connected the entire trip. If you would like to sponsor our
efforts (gas, food, etc), please email us directly at
advertising at theonering.net. It is a great opportunity to get your
company out in front of a worldwide Tolkien audience, and participate
in a worldwide first – We believe this is the first time anyone has
streamed LIVE across the country!

Please visit: http://tinyurl.com/3e53qph

Sincerely,

Michael Regina