[Lotr_announce] Adventure Lab Pilot Episode: Lightsaber Giveaway and FRINGE Star John Noble Interview!

Michael Regina xoanon at theonering.net
Fri Sep 10 21:13:01 CDT 2010

Stream the pilot: http://adventurelab.tv/pilot/ Download the pilot:
http://adventurelab.tv/pilot/videos/a-lab-pilot.mov

Adventure Lab Episode 1

Adventure Lab's pilot episode features an interview with FRINGE star John
Noble (Walter Bishop), a HASBRO Star Wars Lightsaber contest and much much
more! Check it out online at http://adventurelab.tv/pilot/

About Adventure Lab:

What is story? It surrounds us. It penetrates us. It binds the galaxy
together. Here at Adventure Lab we will be chronicling the golden age of
greekdom and how storytelling is at the core of it's universe. Adventure Lab
is a new episodic video podcast series covering premier fantasy culture and
movie news all within the context of story development. With new episodes
released each week, the new ground breaking series covers premier fantasy
news and sets out to answers the aged old question: what really makes a
great story? Hosted by Rebekah Platt and View Digital Media's Will Keown,
the series is produced by Galatia Films in association with Weta Workshop
and TheOneRing.net. Adventure Lab invites A-list talent and production
visionaries to join us on a journey to explore what really makes us fall in
love with great movies, books, and games. See media kit and opening intro
below.

Are we adrift in our storytelling today? Have we in some ways lost sight of
the basics? Are there any original ideas left? What makes a successful story
timeless and why are some films and games better than others? Teaming up
with TheOneRing.net, the best source on the internet for all things Hobbit,
Tolkien, and Lord of the Rings along with Academy Award winning special
effects house Weta Workshop, Adventure Lab sets out to explore storytelling
in a whole new way.

About Galatia TV

Galatia TV is a new popular television network designed by Galatia Films
Entertainment, LLC for savvy web audiences. Our original programing includes
Adventure Lab, Band On The Run and other episodic community driven programs.
Currently Galatia TV anticipates syndicating exclusive content from more
channels and TV programs than any other network on the web.

AWARD WINNING CONTENT

Galatia Films was founded in 2004 by Reclaiming the Blade director Daniel
McNicoll and producer Erica Black. Reclaiming the Blade, a #1 documentary on
iTunes, features Viggo Mortensen, Karl Urban, John Rhys-Davies and acclaimed
Swordmaster Bob Anderson (Star Wars, Pirates of the Caribbean, Lord of the
Rings). The new division of companies established by Daniel McNicoll,
Galatia Films Entertainment, LLC, includes a premier distribution company
handling many popular Holywood films and movies with major stars and
festival awards.

TOP STARS

Films being distributed on Galatia's network include the KFM Batman Begins
and Dark Knight fight choreography series, shorts from Matt Stone and Trey
Parker, and award winning animations. Galatia Films Entertainment
distributes films and movies featuring U2 producer Daniel Lanois, Billy Bob
Thorton, Brian Eno, Tony Sirico (Sopranos), Morgan Fairchild, Luis Jose
Lopez, Orlando Bloom, Liam Neeson, Christian Bale, Christopher Nolan,
acclaimed director David Mickey Evans (Radio Flyer, Sandlot) producer Ned
Dowd (Count of Monte Cristo, King Arthur), Peter O'Tool, John Rhys-Davies,
Tupac Shakur, Steven Spielberg, George Lucas, Tim Burton, James Cameron, Wes
Craven, Clint Eastwood, Ron Howard, Spike Lee, David Lych, Sydney Pollack,
Rob Reiner, Martin Scorsese and Ridley Scott.

GALATIA TV

Galatia TV produces and syndicate shows that are requested by our audiences.
Our hosts are top talent in the industry, with tremendous influence over
their audiences. Our professionally produced shows are watched anywhere,
anytime, on any device and through any service - from handheld iPhones to
notebooks and PCs, all the way up to home theaters and HDTVs. Our shows are
viewed through our own website, along with more than 35 distribution
partners including YouTube, TiVo and iTunes. Galatia TV has a wide-range of
top advertisers including Sony, Netflix, Microsoft and BMW. Advertisers
enjoy a unique bond with the audience via customized message integration and
host mentions that deliver brilliant results.

View the Adventure Lab EMK: http://www.galatiatv.com/?page_id=167

All the best,

Michael Regina
Editor in Chief - TheOneRing.net