[Lotr_announce] Tobey Maguire NOT playing Bilbo Baggins

Michael Regina xoanon at theonering.net
Mon Jan 18 18:02:16 CST 2010

http://www.theonering.net/torwp/2010/01/18/34966-tobey-maguire-is-not-bilbo/

This rumor just doesn't seem to go away! Today, the Sun is reporting that
Tobey Maguire will take up the role of Bilbo Baggins in the upcoming
'Hobbit' Films.

Once again, I have confirmed the rumors: Tobey Maguire is NOT PLAYING BILBO
BAGGINS

The definitive answer I just received is 'No truth'..plain and simple..two
words.it's over. Spread the word! The director of 'The Hobbit', GDT himself,
popped into our message boards to confirm this fact, Maguire is NOT playing
Bilbo.

http://www.theonering.net/torwp/2010/01/18/34966-tobey-maguire-is-not-bilbo/

All the best,

Michael Regina