[Lotr_announce] TheOneRing.net Exclusive - Guillermo Del Toro Confirms Hobbit Cameo

Michael Regina xoanon at theonering.net
Mon Nov 9 17:30:00 CST 2009

Guillermo Del Toro Confirms Hobbit Cameo

http://tinyurl.com/yabcft6

Guillermo Del Toro paid a visit to our message boards today to confirm that
he will definitely be making a cameo appearance in The Hobbit as a small
monster:

"I had a hand on the design of the creature and I will personally sculpt the
appliances that will be applied on my face and hands. I used to sculpt the
creatures for NECROPIA (my FX company) and I miss it a bit. I will have a
line or two and die quickly."

His comments were in response to a discussion on our Hobbit Movie message
board (http://tinyurl.com/ybw3yr9) of a German interview posted on YouTube
(http://tinyurl.com/ya778b8). He's known for dropping in from time to time
to join in the discussions, awarding us with tidbits about The Hobbit
production, or simply how life in Middle-earth is treating him. Follow the
link to read his comments and join in the discussion. Guillermo Del Toro
Cameo.. (http://tinyurl.com/ybw3yr9)

http://tinyurl.com/yabcft6

All the best,

Michael Regina