[Lotr_announce] Toronto International Film Festival

Michael Regina xoanon at theonering.net
Sun Aug 30 14:28:20 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I apologize for the mass message, I'd like to reach out to everyone in one
shot. I will be doing a panel at the Toronto International Film Festival
(TIFF) and would love to have a chat with anyone else who is attending! Drop
me a line if you are interested, my panel will be:

Time: Sunday 13th 11:00am to 12:00pm
Location:  5th Elementt Restaurant, 1055 Bay Street, M5S 3A5

I am doing it in conjunction with the folks from z2hmedia.com, check out
their website when you get a chance!

The panel is part of the 'Meet With...' segment of TIFF
http://www.tiff.net/industry/programmes/meet-with

Meet With... is a series of informal and intimate information sessions on
the hottest topics in today's film industry. Meet With... provides attendees
with a unique opportunity to gain insight into the fundamentals of the
business and craft of filmmaking from seasoned industry professionals..

Meet With... is open to all Sales & Industry and Guest Relations Pass
holders.

2009 Meet With. Topics include:

    * Feature comedy writing
    * Digital distribution
    * DIY Web 2.0
    * What filmmakers and producers should know about the convergence of the
Film and Game industries
    * An interview with a special selection of Variety's "Top 10 Producers
to Watch"
    * The state of international film festivals
    * and more...

Confirmed Guest Speakers include:

John Cooper
Director, Sundance Film Festival

Matt Dentler
Head of Programming and Marketing, Cinetic Media

John Galway
President, Astral Media The Harold Greenberg Fund

Paul Gertz
Executive Producer, Network Entertainment

Nathon Gunn
CEO, Social Game Universe

Sydney Levine
Strategic Planner, sydneysbuzz.blogspot.com

Kevin Shortt
Lead Scriptwriter - Story Design, Ubisoft

Matt Toner
President, Zeros 2 Heroes Media

All the best,

Michael Regina