[Lotr_announce] TheOneRing.net Unveils new "Hobbit Movie FAQ"

Michael Regina xoanon at theonering.net
Wed Jun 18 12:42:15 EDT 2008

http://www.theonering.net/torwp/2008/06/18/29046-torn-unveils-new-hobbit-mov
ie-faq/

Are you dying to know how to get cast as an extra in the Hobbit films or
what LOTR actors, if any, will be returning? Perhaps you lie awake at night
wondering how Guillermo Del Toro will bring Smaug to life on the big screen
or whether the Tolkien vs. New Line lawsuit will delay or stop the films.
These are but a few of the most frequently asked questions that come into
TORn every day. So, as part of our continuing efforts to keep our readers
up-to-date on all things Hobbit-related, we’ve compiled answers to your most
frequently asked questions on one easy-to-access page on the site.

You can find the Hobbit Movie FAQ here, plus it’s now easily accessible via
a permanent link in the menu on the left side of the screen under the
heading “The Hobbit.” Be sure to check it often for updates during these
dynamic and exciting times leading up to the next movies, and send any ideas
or updates you have to spymaster at theonering.net!

http://www.theonering.net/torwp/2008/06/18/29046-torn-unveils-new-hobbit-mov
ie-faq/

All the best,