[Lotr_announce] Guillermo del Toro Chats with TORN About 'The Hobbit' Films!

Michael Regina xoanon at theonering.net
Fri Apr 25 09:01:48 EDT 2008

http://www.theonering.net/torwp/2008/04/25/28747-guillermo-del-toro-chats-wi
th-torn-about-the-hobbit-films/

I had the opportunity to chat with Guillermo del Toro this morning from his
current HQ in London. He’s hard at work putting the finishing touches on
‘Hellboy II: The Golden Army’ and taking interviews from news outlets about
that film, and the recent announcement that he’ll be doing ‘The Hobbit’ and
a subsequent Hobbit sequel down the line.

First things first, YES, that is him on our message boards, he told me he
intends to post there as often as he humanly can. And yes, he is as cool and
approachable as he sounds. Take a look at my interview!

http://www.theonering.net/torwp/2008/04/25/28747-guillermo-del-toro-chats-wi
th-torn-about-the-hobbit-films/

Editor in Chief/Segment Producer
PH: 514.947.5221