[Lotr_announce] 2006 Sexiest Geeks: Call for Nominees

Michael Regina (Xoanon) xoanon at theonering.net
Mon Nov 27 20:01:24 EST 2006

Ok, this may be complete hubris, but I am throwing my name in the ring to
win the 'Sexiest Geek of the Year' award on Wired.com. Wired is looking for
people to nominate a sexy geek for <b>The 10 sexiest geeks of the year...and
I'm geek enough to try!

>From the website: Be they programmers, scientists, writers, architects or
attorneys, please leave your suggestions in the comment space below. There
are no rules for submission. The only guidance we can offer is: you know a
sexy geek when you see, nay, experience one. We'll publish the finalists
next month along with a space to vote for who you think is the smokingest
geek.

http://blog.wired.com/biotech/2006/11/2006_sexiest_ge.html#comment-25825973

Editor in Chief/Segment Producer
PH: 514.947.5221