[Lotr_announce] BREAKING NEWS: LOTR conductor Terry Edwards collapses on stage in France

Michael Regina xoanon at theonering.net
Fri Feb 10 16:24:22 EST 2006

Reports are coming in that the conductor, Terry Edwards, collapsed on stage
during the opening minutes of the LOTR concert in Lyon, France. Simon &
Monik both report that emergency teams were soon on the scene but there was
no news on his condition and the audience was asked to leave.

We at TheOneRing.net hope that it is not too serious and that he makes a
quick recovery. Good luck to him and our best wishes to his family and
friends.

Link: http://www.theonering.net/perl/newsview/1/1139590863

Original Report:

LOTR Concert: Lyon, France

The Orchestra de Lyon will be performing the music of Lord of the Rings
tonight at Hall of Tony Garnier in Lyon, France. Going to the concert? Send
us a report!

Editor in Chief/Segment Producer
PH: 514.947.5221
http://www.TheOneRing.net