[Lotr_announce] Stop the Rumors: PJ NOT Approached for THE HOBBIT

Michael Regina xoanon at theonering.net
Wed Dec 6 14:16:54 EST 2006

There have been a slew of rumors going around that the online petitions,
actor talkback, and fan protests have prompted New Line/MGM to rethink their
plans and invite Peter Jackson back on The Hobbit. We at TORN can state
unequivocally that there is no truth to these reports and Peter has not been
contacted by New Line or anyone else in relation to the Hobbit... Does this
mean he will never be contacted? Certainly not, we just want to clear up
rumors to the contrary. The status quo remains the status quo...for now
anyways!

http://www.theonering.net/perl/newsview/1/1165432348

Editor in Chief/Segment Producer
PH: 514.947.5221