[Lotr_announce] Let The Hobbit Happen - A Call To Pens!

Michael Regina (Xoanon) xoanon@theonering.net
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 20:41:20 -0400

Now that the Joke is over, its time to get serious. The only way we are
going to reach our goal of having a live-action version of 'The Hobbit' from
Peter Jackson and his team, is by keeping after the studios who own the
rights: New Line Cinema and MGM/UA. Our first wave of letter writing and
postcards are directed at just these people. The addresses, several cards
and letters to download and further instructions can be found over at
TheHobbitFilm.com!

http://www.thehobbitfilm.com/

Please visit http://www.goodsforgeeks.com Let the geek in you come out to
play

Michael Regina (Xoanon)   Editor in Chief/Segment Producer
xoanon@theonering.net     http://www.TheOneRing.net
PH: 514.947.5221
ICQ: 32063161
AOL: MVCR718