[Lotr_announce] "Ringers" Special Contest: Win Oscar Party Tickets!

Michael Regina (Xoanon) xoanon@theonering.net
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 19:28:05 -0400

The Ringers: Lord of the Fans website is proud to announce it's first ever
contest! We're giving away one pair of general admission tickets to
TheOneRing.net's upcoming Oscar Party for The Return of the King,
appropriately titled "The Return of the One Party." All you have to do is to
sign up for our Ringers mailing list to enter! One lucky winner over the age
of 18 will be randomly drawn from the mailing list's email addresses and
notified on November 17th, 2003. (PST in California). Follow this link for
more information:

http://www.theonering.net/ringers/ticketscontest.html

Michael Regina (Xoanon)   Editor in Chief/Segment Producer
xoanon@theonering.net     http://www.TheOneRing.net
PH: 514.947.5221
ICQ: 32063161
AOL: MVCR718