[Lotr_announce] 'Ringers' LOTR-Doco Website Goes Live!

Michael Regina xoanon@theonering.net
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 16:31:40 -0400

The website for the Tolkien fan documentary "Ringers: Lord of the Fans" is
now live!

The crew of Ringers is ready to take on the Comic-Con International 2003 in
San Diego, which opens Thursday, July 17, 2003. In August we will also be
filming LOTR fans at the amazing Dragon*Con in Atlanta.

If you've never been to one of these events, put on your furry feet and
hurry on down.... you will surely experience the rush of Fandom at its
height!

>From July 17 to 20, deep in the heart of Comic-Con, you will find a great
Lord of the Rings pavilion - and we will be there with cameras rolling in or
around the booth for TheOneRing.net (please check Comic-Con's website for
convention center details).

WE WELCOME FANS OF EVERY STRIPE TO ENTER OUR SECRET "CONFESSIONAL!" When you
visit us at the LOTR pavilion, take a moment to step into our confessional
booth, which is equipped with video and audio equipment just like in the
"Big Brother" house. While inside you can speak directly to the camera about
your love of Tolkien books, your obsession with Orlando Bloom, or whatever
vibrant passion brings forth! All the footage we collect will be considered
for Ringers: Lord of the Fans! You could be part of this great documentary,
so be sure to come by!

Thanks!
'Ringers' Production Team

Visit the 'Ringers' Website here:
http://www.theonering.net/ringers/index.html

Michael Regina (Xoanon)   Editor in Chief/Segment Producer
xoanon@theonering.net     http://www.TheOneRing.net
PH: 514.947.5221
ICQ: 32063161
AOL: MVCR718