[Lotr_announce] 2003 Oscar Party Website now open

Michael Regina mregina@clearpointdirect.com
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 13:44:38 -0500

Check out our new 'Two Towers - One Party' website! Hopefully it will answer
most of your questions and give you a heads up when tickets go on sale
tomorrow (January 8th).

http://www.theonering.net/oscarparty/

Frequently Asked Questions: We have compiled a series of Frequently Asked
Questions for your convenience.

If you have other questions, please feel free to email
calisuri@theonering.net, with the subject of '2003 Two Towers Party.'

----
Tickets:

This year's party is twice the size of last year's event! We have reserved
the entire club and taken many of your suggestions from last year and
implemented them. Tickets will officially go on sale on Wednesday, January
8th, 2003. Ticket prices change based on the date of purchase.

http://www.theonering.net/oscarparty/tickets.html

----
When:

The Two Towers - One Party will take place the day of the Academy Awards,
Sunday March 23rd, 2003. Doors will open at 4:30pm. The party will last
through the Academy Award broadcast and into the wee hours of the morning.
The official party ending time is 1:30 am.."

http://www.theonering.net/oscarparty/details.html

----
Where:

As with last year's event, this year's party will take place at the historic
Hollywood Athletic Club. The Hollywood Athletic Club is an art-deco
landmark. It was the tallest building in L.A. when it was built in 1924 by
the same architects who built Grauman's Chinese Theatre and the Egyptian
Theatre. Founded Charlie Chaplin, Cecil B. DeMille, and Rudolph Valentino,
as a private men's club, it was a hangout for the likes of Errol Flynn and
Clark Gable. The Club was also a celebrity magnet. It is the perfect place
to spend Oscar night as it is only a mere 3 blocks away from the Kodak
Theater, the official home of the Academy Awards.

http://www.theonering.net/oscarparty/details.html

Michael Regina (Xoanon)   Editor in Chief/Segment Producer
xoanon@theonering.net     http://www.TheOneRing.net
PH: 514.947.5221
ICQ: 32063161
AOL: MVCR718