[Lotr_announce] Return of the One Party Details!

Michael Regina (Xoanon) xoanon@theonering.net
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 19:07:21 -0500

A web-based version of this email is located here:
http://www.theonering.net/staticnews/1070484084.html

Mark next Wednesday on your calendar! December 10th 2003 at Noon PST.

Tickets will go on sale for $125 a piece at Noon PST, December 10th 2003.
You will only be able to purchase tickets using PayPal. Please note, that
PayPal accepts VISA, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and synchs
directly with your personal bank account! Make sure you set up your PayPal
account now and put the needed funds into it. (PayPal.com)

We are changing the venue this year! This year's event will be held at the
Hollywood American Legion, a historic venue known for its large concert
hall, mixture of art-deco and military design, as well as convenient
location to local hotels and downtown Hollywood. And the fact that it's a
big White Tower helps too!

Why the change you may ask? Well, we wanted more space for you! And to
accomplish that, we have moved to a larger venue and are selling less
tickets. Only 700 tickets will be sold to this year's party. We expect them
to sell fast.

When we asked you to take our Return of the One Party survey a month or so
back, we learned that the location of hotels to the venue was important. How
does 50 feet from the venue door sound? This year, three major hotels are
within walking distance of the event, making it easier for you to attend! We
will even have pre-registration on the Saturday before to make entering the
party easier! The hotels are also only 2 blocks away from the famous
Hollywood and Highland crossroads, where the Kodak Theater is located.

We have secured DISCOUNT rates for the three hotels next to the venue. The
Holiday is offering $99 per night, while the Comfort Inn and Best Western
are offering $109. Both rates are great for downtown Hollywood. Use the code
'TORN' to book rooms.

Holiday Inn - $99
HOLLYWOOD-WALK OF FAME, CA
2005 N HIGHLAND AVE
HOLLYWOOD, CA 90068
Tel: 1-323-8768600
Fax: 1-323-8763272
Use Hotel Code: TORN

Comfort Inn & Suites - $109
2010 N. Highland Avenue
Hollywood, CA 90068-3239
Phone: (323) 874-4300
Fax: (323) 874-2290
Use Hotel Code: TORN

Best Western - $109
Hollywood Plaza Inn
2011 N Highland Avenue
Hollywood, California 90068
Phone: 323-851-1800
Toll Free Reservations: 800-445-4353
Fax: 323-851-1836
Use Hotel Code: TORN

Our official website will also open shortly. It will showcase the return of
Emerald Rose (http://www.emeraldrose.com/) as our headliner and the amazing
raffle auction items available at this year's event. (You'll be able to
enter a raffle for the No. 6 Gandalf Bronze from Sideshow/Weta collectibles,
a retail value of $6000!)

Stay Tuned!

Michael Regina (Xoanon)   Editor in Chief/Segment Producer
xoanon@theonering.net     http://www.TheOneRing.net
<http://www.theonering.net/>
PH: 514.947.5221
ICQ: 32063161