[Lotr_announce] TORN Digital Chapter XII: Dominic Monaghan Interview

Michael Regina xoanon@theonering.net
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 12:00:21 -0400

Dominic Monaghan Interview

TheOneRing.net spent a few precious minutes with Dominic Monaghan at 'The
Two Towers' premiere in Los Angeles. Quickbeam asked Dom about Merry's
'coming of age' in TTT and how it will continue in 'Return of the King'. Dom
also shows his love to the fans and TORN! Produced by Asfaloth

http://www.theonering.net/digital/

Hail, and well met! Welcome to the pages of TORN Digital, home of
TheOneRing.net's video news coverage. We've teamed up with OrphMedia and
Asfaloth, our west coast producer to bring you live-action news about Peter
Jackson's The Lord of the Rings movies and all things Tolkien.

TORN Digital offers clips from our global news sources featuring movie news,
interviews and activities with film cast, crew , product gurus, fans in
action, and Tolkien-related events. If you have stories , ideas, questions,
or comments, please send a note to torndigital@theonering.net. Enjoy the
shows!

Don't forget to view all ELEVEN of our other chapters, including interviews
with Viggo Mortensen, John Rhys-Davies, Orlando Bloom and more!

http://www.theonering.net/digital/archives.html

Michael Regina (Xoanon)   Editor in Chief/Segment Producer
xoanon@theonering.net     http://www.TheOneRing.net
PH: 514.947.5221
ICQ: 32063161
AOL: MVCR718