[Lotr_announce] Alan Lee Tickets Online CORRECTION

Michael Regina (Xoanon) xoanon@theonering.net
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 09:58:59 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0100_01C263B1.00F2F980

IMPORTANT

For the past few days we have been giving you the chance to buy tickets for
the Alan Lee event in NYC this Thursday. Unfortunately we were linking you
to the WRONG event. If you bought tickets for 'Fiction to Film' on the same
day (in a theatre with almost the exact same name) then you need to refund
your money IMMEDIATELY and be sure to get tickets for the ALAN LEE event
here!

https://tickets.moviefone.com/ticketing/preorder.adp?movieid=9752&theaterid=
614&showdate=20020926

TheOneRing.net apologizes for the mistake

Michael Regina (Xoanon)   Editor in Chief/Segment Producer
xoanon@theonering.net     http://www.TheOneRing.net
PH: 514.947.5221
ICQ: 32063161
AOL: MVCR718