[Barlibash] Barlibash 2007: Atlanta or Jersey Shore?

Po Evans poevans516 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 13 16:43:43 EDT 2006

same here, buddy.  There is nothing quite like going to sleep or awakening
to the sound of the surf.

The more I think about it, Lisa, I think this is such a wonderful idea.  A
Bash where the main event is "us," the fans.  I often tease my friends and
the tourists here in O-town that after their vacation they will need a
vacation.

po