[Barlibash] Barlibash 2007: Atlanta or Jersey Shore?

MECHELLE ROGERS alquawen at optonline.net
Sun Aug 13 12:14:25 EDT 2006

Well, Po's convinced me, I am casting my vote for Jersey shore. And as for a
"day trip" to NYC, it's definitely doable, with train time to fill with
TORn-type bonding. (Is the LOTR stage play headed to Broadway anytime
soon???) We could even do a memorial trip to Ground Zero, former site of
those "other" Two Towers.

Alquawen