[Barlibash] Barlibash 2007: Atlanta or Jersey Shore?

Joel jpubx1 at westvi.com
Sun Aug 13 05:29:37 EDT 2006

Let me make one thing really clear to people. If you think that going
to the Jersey shore makes you "nice and close to New York City" so
you can hop up for a day trip" I have to disabuse you of that notion
right now. At least from my viewpoint.

Really.

They are close on a globe, but the worlds are so different, and the
commute between the two so inconvenient, that you won't be able
to  get from one to the other too easily. You can try, but having 3-5
hours of your NYC day spent getting there and back won't be fun.